Hi, I’m Taylor. I’m a born and raised California girl (are you singing 2 Pac and Dr. Dre yet? California, knows how to party...Shake, shake it baby) who traded in for Texas boots. I live a pretty insignificant life out of the whole world, but every person, every animal, and all things I bring into my life I cherish. A true day in the life of me is spent training whatever baby animal I’ve brought home, online grazing, and Pinteresting. I am LOUD and I am OUTSPOKEN, but that’s not why I started this blog. My life isn’t perfect, my ways aren’t perfect, and I am far from. I came here as a place to escape the day to day and let my words OUT, I work from home and sometimes feel like well, where else? Whether that be through blogging on crafts, talking about what’s on my mind, or just the plain damn things I love, I am here. I’ll be your imperfect inspiration and biggest encouragement. Let me be your fairy godmother of all things whatever in the only fashion I know, as myself.
A few things to know about me:
- I moved to Texas several years ago. I’m 27 years now and 5 foot NOTHING.
- I married into my Hubby’s adorable whimsy hometown
- I've been thrown into Motherhood by not only Step parenting our daughter, but with our overflowing farm. You name it we most likely have it. We are thriving! Don’t ask me, I’ll take it home. I am experiencing puberty before pregnancy.
- I’m a sucker for sappy movies, life hacks, and solid conversation- DO NOT make me small talk. I’m no bueno at it.
- If I don’t know how to do it I’ll usually Google it. Or… wait for Hubby’s guidance- I mean ask for him to do it.
- Give me ALL the reasons to dress up in sequins. I'm a huge fan of the glitz & glam.
- I am a Plant Mama. I love learning how to care and grow each individual plant’s needs. I started my hand in the plant biz about a year & a half ago and I’m already running out of space :( Lots of trial and error, I def don’t have a green thumb.
- Lover of all things turquoise and teal. Bring me all the hues!
- My favorite Holiday is Halloween. It’s the one month out of the year that truly draws everyone into the Holiday spirit for the rest of the year, BONUS you get to dress up fun too!
Now pass me that wine and let’s chat :)